teamsoft.TEST is the innovative testing software that makes it possible to graphically create test sequences that run on a National Instruments® LabVIEW® runtime system. teamsoft.TEST allows a test sequence to be broken down into individual software modules that can be reused and assembled for a range of new testing tasks.
- NI® LabVIEW®-based runtime system
- Individually generated reports
- Configuration of test sequences
- Intuitive graphical programming
- Real-time data acquisition
- All data stored in a Microsoft® SQL database
- Continuous versioning
- Analysis of data
- Flexible HMI design
Effortless test sequence creation
teamsoft.TEST is the outcome of 25 years of test software development experience at teamtechnik. The innovative system enables the graphical creation of test sequences for the testing of mechatronic products. The test results are used for quality assurance and optimisation of production.
Typical applications of teamsoft.TEST
- Pre-series and test benches for process development
- Manual test benches
- Integrated assembly and test lines
- Fully automated EOL test lines
- Testing of different component types
- Testing of complex components from the e-mobility sector
Graphical programming via drag & drop
Thanks to the test sequence's modular workflow structure, you can combine and configure new test steps and test sequence modules from a library into a test sequence by simply dragging and dropping. This gives users the flexibility to intervene in the test sequence themselves, to edit and optimise it. Test sequence modules can also be reused for a range of new testing tasks.