teamtechnik offers tried and tested solutions for all challenges, such as type diversity, electrically conductive design or parts tracing at component level.
Building on experience
Assembling and testing control units and inverters are demanding tasks. Drawing on its comprehensive project experience, teamtechnik uses tried and tested solutions to build its production systems. All elementary components such as platform, processes, feed technology or software are developed in-house by teamtechnik.
Securing quality through process control
Checking the application of the adhesive by camera, checking the locking of the housing by laser and then performing the leakage tests: optimal quality can only be achieved by monitoring all processes.
Typical processes include:
- Depaneling by punching or milling
- Plasma treatment of the materials prior to adhesive application
- Dosing of adhesives, heat-conducting pastes, sealing materials
- Laser marking and labelling
- EOL testing
- Palletising into or out of trays
System and software from a single source
Proven platforms such as TEAMAXX and software solutions developed in-house translate into short delivery times and high system availability. The solutions used include:
- teamsoft.PLC for the control system
- teamsoft.RUN, for example, for parts tracing at component level
- teamsoft.TEST, for example, for the acquisition and evaluation of measurement data
teamsoft has many interfaces for connecting or integrating customer-specific programs.
teamsoft - the innovative testing software from teamtechnik
- NI® LabVIEW®-based runtime system
- Real-time data acquisition
- All data is stored in a Microsoft® SQL database
- Customisable reports
- Configure test sequences yourself
- Continuous versioning
- Data analysis
- Intuitive graphical programming
- Flexible operator HMI design