teamsoft.TEST is an innovative test software executed on a National Instruments® LabVIEW® runtime system which enables test sequences to be visualized graphically on the Internet. Using teamsoft.TEST, test sequences can be subdivided into separate software modules, which can be combined and reused for other test situations.
- NI® LabVIEW®-based runtime system
- Customizable reports
- Customers can Configure test sequences
- Intuitive graphical programming
- Real-time data acquisition
- All data is stored in Microsoft® SQL Database
- Continuous versioning
- Data analysis
- Flexible operator HMI design
Drag and drop for simple graphical programming of test sequence
teamsoft.TEST is the product of 25 years' experience in test software development. It is an innovative system which offers graphical creation of test sequence for testing mechatronic products. The test results are used for quality assurance and for production optimization.
Applications for teamsoft.TEST
- Pre-series and process development test benches
- Manual test benches
- Integrated assembly and test lines
- Fully automated EOL test lines
- Testing of components with mixed types
- Testing of complex components from the e-mobility sector
Graphical programming with drag & drop method
The modular structure of the test sequence workflow enables new test steps and test sequence modules to be added from a library and parameterized. This give users enough flexibility to intervene in the test sequence and to edit and optimize it. Test sequence modules can also be reused for new and different testing tasks.