Rigid automation systems no longer fit into a world whose markets are characterised by ever shorter product life cycles and ever fiercer competition. The production environment is changing and with it the challenges facing systems engineering. That is why teamtechnik is now not only a systems engineer but also a software supplier.
teamtechnik tailors its software to actual needs
teamsoft was developed in-house. Why? Because teamsoft is completely adapted to our assembly and testing systems and is already running successfully in over 300 of them. As such, it guarantees the reliability of every new system.
Our holistic software approach includes the production control system teamsoft.RUN and the testing software teamsoft.TEST. Our software specialists configure both standard products exactly to the requirements of your production facility.
How you stand to benefit from teamsoft – the powerful teamtechnik software
- Process reliability thanks to mature and proven software
- Intelligent optimisation of large data volumes
- One single software for assembly and testing
- Flexibility for subsequent changes
- Proven hardware components with matching software reduce commissioning times and costs
Increasing complexity calls for specialists
- The data mountain is growing
- Seamless production data and parts tracing is becoming increasingly complex
- Systems must be upgradeable and flexible today to meet future requirements
- Data security is a major priority
- Today, our customers can rely on fast in-house software support and competent contacts