In the installation technology module, the trainees cover the elementary contents of a circuit diagram and the labelling of electrical equipment. They draw these by hand and with suitable software.
The trainees are taught how to differentiate between various cables according to their nature and purpose of use and the theory is put into practice through the surface mounting of simple basic circuits on installation grids. The structure and selection of various fuses such as LSS, NEOZED, DIAZED, RCD are discussed according to their respective characteristics.
The trainees are then taken through the correct procedure for cable layout. Finally, they are taught the skill sets necessary for the surface-mounting of circuits with installation boxes, fuse design, commissioning and VDE measurements. The objective of the installation technology module is to impart basic problem-solving skills to the trainee over and above the teaching of theoretical and practical contents.
- Reading and drawing up circuit diagrams with identification of electrical equipment
- Drawing circuit diagrams in a coherent representation, first by hand and then with software
- Distinguishing between different cables according to their properties and intended use
- Surface mounting of simple basic circuits on installation grids
- Design and selection of various fuses (LSS, NEOZED, DIAZED, RCD) according to characteristics
- Procedure for cable layout
- Surface mounting of circuits with installation box, fuse selection, commissioning and VDE measurements
€ 850 per participant and module