The basics of programming are taught and practised in small steps. The trainees’ prior knowledge can be taken into account individually. For each individual exercises, the trainees work independently on programming tasks on the exercise panel, either in groups or individually, and check their solutions on the basis of the simulation. Independent machine operation is not part of the training, but individual programmes are milled on the machine under supervision.
- Keyboard and operating modes
- Set-up function and simulation
- File management
- Cycles for drilling, pocket holes, tenons, slots, point patterns, face milling, coordinate conversion
- Program structure and programming technology
- SL cycles
- Program section repetition and subroutine technology
- Tool definition, Tool memory
- Simulation and troubleshooting
Per module approx. 3 weeks depending on previous knowledge and agreed level of expertise.
€ 975 per participant and module