The trainees first receive a specific safety briefing before going on to learn about the functions and structure of various electronic components. The trainees will draw up small circuit diagrams for electronic circuits after being taken through the theoretical foundations and proper procedures. Step by step, the trainees are given the opportunity to work more and more independently, the ultimate goal being to create a circuit board layout with suitable software.
At the outcome of the module, trainees are able to solder small electronic circuits with breadboards or stripboards and to apply the acquired skills and theoretical content. Our goal is across-the-board competence with emphasis on developing problem-solving skills and troubleshooting strategies.
- Introduction to the general soldering process with safety instruction
- Familiarity with the function and structure of various electronic components
- Creating small circuit diagrams of electronic circuits
- Creating a circuit board layout with software
- Preparing silver wire and electronic components for professional assembly on the circuit board
- Soldering small electronic circuits with breadboards or stripboards
- Commissioning and troubleshooting
€ 395 per participant and module